What are invisible hearing aids?
Invisible hearing aids sit deep inside your ear canal, so that it doesn’t look like there’s anything in your ear. They come in two forms instant-fit, which can be worn straight away, and custom-fit which are created from a mould made of your ear – these take a bit longer to create.
There are two types of ‘invisible’ hearing aid known as completely in the canal /invisible in the canal (CIC/IIC).
CIC aids only fill the ear canal and not the concha. They may be seen if you look directly at the person’s ear canal opening but are otherwise unnoticeable. IICs are our smallest hearing aids and are the most discreet type of available. They fit deeply in the ear canal and usually have a darker colouring so that they are not easily seen
Our hearing package starts at €600, or free with PRSI and includes
- A full hearing check and assessment
- Two digital hearing aids
- Aftercare included
- Four years’ supply of batteries*
- Choice of colours and fitting styles
- 100-day money-back guarantee**
- Four-year warranty on aids and wireless accessories
- Pre-fitting wax removal voucher***
- Remote Assistance (remote care and remote fine-tuning)
* Excludes rechargeable hearing aids, which come with either appropriate charger unit or rechargeable batteries.
** From date of fitting.
*** Please visit aftercare page for full terms and conditions.
Are invisible hearing aids comfortable?
Contrary to what you might think, invisible hearing aids are quite comfortable, they can take a bit of getting used to but are a great option for people looking for a discreet hearing aid.