I’m thinking of changing from specs to contact lenses, am I likely to have any problems?
It is difficult to know precisely, however there are a few groups who experience difficulty wearing contact lenses. These include:
- Those whose eyes are affected by severe allergies
- Those who work in an environment with a lot of dust and chemicals
- Those with an overactive thyroid
- Those with uncontrolled diabetes
- Those with severe arthritis
- Those with overly dry eyes
Ask your optician for a contact lens examination to see whether you're suitable for contact lenses and, if so, to arrange a contact lens trial.
We offer a wide range of contact lenses to suit most peopleShop contact lenses
Search for more answers:
More help in store
If you need more help, you can contact us by searching for your nearest store below. Just type in your postcode, city or town.