Help and frequently asked questions

What is an occluder?


This is the name for any object used to cover one eye while the other is being tested in a cover test.

Was this answer helpful?

We recommend you seek professional advice if you are concerned about your eye

Request an eye test

Search for more answers:

More help in store

If you need more help, you can contact us by searching for your nearest store below. Just type in your postcode, city or town.