Win a glitter goody bag
Sparkle head to toe with a pair of these limited edition glitter specs from Red or Dead, MAC Veluxe Pearlfusion eye shadow and MAC Studio nail varnishes, all wrapped up with a Red or Dead Stadium bag. Plus, £150 to spend on Asos.
Terms and Conditions
When entering the Prize Draw, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (these "Terms and Conditions"). Promotional materials relating to the Prize Draw, including all information on how to enter the Prize Draw, supplement these Terms and Conditions further.
- The promoter of this Prize Draw is Specsavers Optical Group Limited of La Villiaze, St Andrews, Guernsey GY6 8YP.
- Participants must be 18 years old or over and legally resident within United Kingdom, ROI, Channel Islands or Isle of Man. Employees of Specsavers or any of its subsidiary or affiliated companies and their immediate families and members of their households, and anyone otherwise connected with the operation or fulfilment of the Prize Draw are not eligible to take part. Specsavers reserves the right to require participants to prove that they are eligible to enter the Prize Draw. If a prize winner is found to be ineligible, Specsavers reserves the right to award their prize to another participant and to require the return of any prize already awarded.
- Entries must be received by 23.59pm GMT on the closing date of 31st March 2015. The draw will take place on 4th April 2016.
- Entry to the Prize Draw is free; no purchase is necessary. To enter the Prize Draw, participants must fully complete the webform at the link www.specsavers.com/redordead-giveaway.
- Only entries submitted via the official method of entry will be accepted. Use of script, macro or any automated system to enter the Prize Draw is prohibited and entries made (or which appear to have been made) using any such system may be treated as void. Any illegible, incomplete or fraudulent entries will be rejected. Each participant may only enter once. Anyone found using multiple accounts to enter will have all of their entries disqualified.
- The prize is a Red or Dead goodie bag which includes: one (1) pair of Red or Dead limited edition glitter glasses, one (1) Red or Dead Stadium bag, one (1) MAC Studio nail lacquer in Obsessed, one (1) MAC Studio nail lacquer in Tropical, one (1) MAC Velux Pearlfusion eye shadow in Smokeluxe and one (1) ASOS gift card worth £150.
- ASOS gift card is valid for 24 months from purchase date and can only be used by the recipient online at www.asos.com.
- The bundle prize is as stated and is non-exchangeable and non-transferable. There is no cash or other alternative to the prize in whole or in part. Participants are aware that the prize is awarded on an "as is" basis, and that neither Specsavers nor any of its subsidiary or affiliated companies, make any representations or warranties of any nature with respect to the prizes. The winner may be expected to agree to certain additional terms and conditions in order to take the benefit of the prize, (including those issued by ASOS relating to the gift card).
- The prize will be allocated through one prize draw. The prize winner will be the first name chosen at random from all complete, eligible, properly submitted entries received before the end of the applicable entry period.
- We will aim to notify the winner by email or telephone by no later than 5pm on the 11th April 2016.
- If the prize winner does not claim their prize by the date specified in the notification of winning, Specsavers reserves the right to conduct a further random draw to award the prize to another eligible participant.
- In the event that, for reasons beyond Specsavers’s reasonable control and not related to a prize winner, Specsavers is unable to award a prize as described in these Terms and Conditions, Specsavers reserves the right to award a prize of a similar nature and an equivalent value, or at its sole discretion, the cash value of the prize.
- The provision of the prize does not imply endorsement by Specsavers of any other third parties concerned in any way with the Prize Draw.
- It forms part of the Prize Draw that participants agree to have their name featured in publicity materials relating to the Prize Draw without further reference, payment or other compensation.
- If participants do not provide all mandatory information requested when entering in the Prize Draw, they may not take part in the Prize Draw.
- Specsavers reserves the right to modify, cancel, terminate or suspend the Prize Draw in whole or in part, at its sole discretion, if it believes the Prize Draw is not capable of being conducted as specified within these Terms and Conditions. Neither Specsavers nor any of its subsidiary or affiliated companies are responsible for any condition, circumstances, losses, failures or delays caused by events beyond its or their control such as (but not limited to) the acts or defaults of any supplier selected by Specsavers to provide the prizes or otherwise that may cause the Prize Draw to be disrupted or corrupted, or that may lead to loss or damage of a prize in transit to a prize winner.
- Save where it has been negligent, Specsavers will not be responsible for any damage, loss or injury resulting from participants' entry into the Prize Draw or their acceptance and/or use of a prize, or for technical, hardware or software failures, lost, faulty or unavailable network connections or difficulties of any kind that may limit or prohibit their ability to participate in the Prize Draw. Specsavers will not be responsible for any lost, incomplete or otherwise unreadable entries. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall in any way limit Specsavers' liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence or for any other matter where liability may not be limited as a matter of law.
- Any participant who enters or attempts to enter the Prize Draw in a manner, which in Specsavers' reasonable determination is contrary to these Terms and Conditions or by its nature is unjust to other entrants (including without limitation tampering with the operation of the Prize Draw, cheating, hacking, deception or any other unfair playing practices such as intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other entrants or Specsavers and/or any of its representatives) may be rejected from the Prize Draw at Specsavers' sole discretion. Furthermore, where such actions have significantly impaired the Prize Draw, Specsavers may, at its sole discretion, add further stages to the Prize Draw as it deems reasonably necessary in order to resolve any problems arising as a result of such actions.
- All Specsavers's decisions in relation to the Prize Draw are final and Specsavers will not enter into any correspondence with participants.
- By entering into this Prize Draw, a Participant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Data Protection Act 1998: The information you provide will be used in connection with your entry in the Prize Draw. The information is held by the Specsavers Group of companies either manually or electronically and may be processed by Specsavers in Guernsey and by Specialist Publications UK Limited for the purposes of administering the Prize Draw. The information will be restricted to authorised users only. We will take all appropriate and commercially reasonable measures to secure and protect your personal information in accordance with the Data Protection Act.