NCBI Leinster Final
The NCBI Specsavers HolmPatrick Cup is now in full swing and is coming to Malahide Golf Club on Sunday, 16 September, where county finalists from a number of golf clubs across Leinster will tee off to compete for the chance to play in St Andrew’s Scotland and win the prestigious trophy.
Ireland’s leading opticians and audiologists – Specsavers - has continued its charity partnership with the National Council for the Blind of Ireland as the title sponsor of the HolmPatrick Cup.
The national all-island competition was founded in 1932 and is the longest running and largest charity golf tournament in Ireland. The money raised goes directly to fund the NCBI’s life-enhancing services, which help over 8,000 people with sight loss as well as their families.
Over the past five months, the NCBI Specsavers HolmPatrick Cup has seen GUI-affiliated golf courses across the country hold qualifying club and county tournaments. Now, these winners will compete in the regional finals to compete for a place at the world-renowned St. Andrew’s Links in Scotland.
Specsavers Dublin stores are strongly encouraging locals to show their support on Sunday, 16 September and cheer on their county representatives
Tee times for the upcoming HolmPatrick Cup Club Qualifier are as follows:
- 2 pm - Wexford Golf Club (Wexford) & Mountain View Golf Club (Kilkenny)
- 2.10pm - The Heath Golf Club (Laois) & Royal Curragh Golf Club (Kildare)
- 2.20pm - Killerig Golf Club (Carlow) & Corrstown Golf Club (Co. Dublin)
- 2.30pm - Donabate Golf Club (Co. Dublin) & Delgany Golf Club (Wicklow)
- 2.40pm - Woodbrook Golf Club (Wicklow) & Corballis Links Golf Club (Co. Dublin)
- 2.50pm - Bellewstown Golf Club (Meath) & Greenore Golf Club (Louth)
- 3.00pm - Mullingar Golf Club (Westmeath) & Tullamore Golf Club (Offaly)
- 3.10pm - Co. Longford Golf Club (Longford) & Howth Golf Club (Dublin City)
- 3.20pm - Elm Park Golf Club (Dublin City) & Stackstown Golf Club (Dublin City)