Help and frequently asked questions

What kind of treatment is available for hyperacusis?


If you think you have hyperacusis, you should visit your GP.

Your GP may refer you to a specialist in audiological medicine or the ear, nose and throat (ENT) department of your local hospital. They will be able to investigate your hearing system, try to find a cause for your hyperacusis, and advise you on the most appropriate treatment.

Was this answer helpful?

We recommend you seek professional advice if you are concerned about your hearing

Book an appointment

Search for more answers:

More help in store

If you need more help, you can contact us by searching for your nearest store below. Just type in your postcode, city or town.