How can I protect my hearing from loud music?
You can follow the steps of this easy to remember acronym, MUSIC:
- MP3 players can be too loud – turn it down
- Use chill-out zones in clubs – take regular breaks from the loudest areas
- Stand back from the speakers
- Invest in some noise-cancelling headphones
- Carry earplugs with you. They won’t block music out, just make it safer.
View our protection products here.
More help in store
If you need more help, you can contact us by searching for your nearest store below. Just type in your postcode, city or town.