To help celebrate the launch of Converse glasses at Specsavers, vloggers Niki and Sammy have picked their favourite Converse pieces, worth €275 in total, and bundled them together in a bag for a prize draw.
For your chance to win the bag fill out the form below
Terms and conditions
- The promoter is: Specsavers Optical Group Limited of La Villiaze, St Andrew’s, Guernsey GY7 9XA. The title of the competition is the Converse Reader Offer. This competition gives you the chance to win up to €275 of Converse gear.
- The competition will run from 8 June 2015 (the "Opening Date") to midnight on 31 December 2015 (the "Closing Date") inclusive. Entries received after the Closing Date will not be counted.
- To enter: complete an online entry form, which can be found at specsavers.co.uk/converse-competition by the Closing Date (an ‘Entry’). No purchase necessary and there is no charge to register for use of the website. The Promoter will not accept responsibility for competition entries that are lost, damaged or delayed, regardless of cause.
- By submitting an Entry, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The winning Entry will be selected at random by the Promoter. The Promoter’s decision will be final.
- The competition is only open to all residents in the UK, Republic of Ireland, Channel Islands and IOM aged between 13-18 years, except: (a) employees of the Promoter or its holding or subsidiary companies; (b) employees of agents or suppliers of the Promoter or its holding or subsidiary companies, who are professionally connected with the competition or its administration; or (c) members of the immediate families or households of (a) and (b) above.
- By entering the competition, you confirm that you are eligible to do so, and where necessary that you have sought parental consent and you are eligible to claim the prize. The Promoter may require you to provide proof that you have complied with this condition.
- The Promoter will not accept Entries that are illegible or incomplete.
- There is a limit of one Entry per person.
- The Promoter reserves all rights to disqualify you if your conduct is contrary to the spirit or intention of the prize competition.
- The prize is a quantity of Converse branded goods, to the value of €275 RRP. The goods in question will be selected by the Promoter in accordance with the profile of the winner and may not include the items identified in the above image.
- The Prize is subject to availability. There is no cash alternative for the prize. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize of equal or greater value. The prize is not negotiable.
- The winner of the competition will be notified by email on or after on 4 January 2016 (Announcement Date). The decision of the Promoter is final and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into.
- The Promoter will send the name and county of the winner to anyone who writes within one month after the Closing Date of the competition requesting details of the winner.
- Please allow 30 days from the Announcement Date for delivery of the prize. The Promoter will make reasonable efforts to contact the winner. If the winner cannot be contacted or is not available, or has not claimed their prize within 14 days of the Announcement Date, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant selected from the correct entries that were received before the Closing Date. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility if you do not claim the Prize.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter will not be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter or that of its employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- If you are the winner of the competition, you agree that the Promoter may use your name, image and town or county of residence to announce the winner of this competition and for any other reasonable and related promotional purposes. You further agree to participate in any reasonable publicity required by the Promoter.
- By entering the competition, you agree that any personal information provided by you in your Entry may be held and used only by the Promoter or its agents and suppliers, which includes the processing of your personal data by the Promoter, in Guernsey, for the purposes of administering the competition.
- If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to exclude you from participating.
- The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel, or amend the prize competition where it becomes necessary to do so.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law, and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.